Sectional doors use a controlled computer design, enabling correct panel and rib positioning in all styles. Click here
Sectional Doors are custom manufactured and consist of hinged horizontal panels that lift up and lie parallel with the ceiling when open. The door does not protrude outside the opening at any time during operation, allowing a vehicle to be parked directly in front of the door. These doors can be operated either manually or by motor and because of the materials used offer exceptional security for your garage or enclosed carport.
- Most secure type of garage door available.
- Each panel has high inherent strength and rigidity.
- Manufactured from colorbond steel which is zinc based pre-painted steel for increased corrosion resistance.
- Vertical operation allows greater use of the driveway.
- Bottom weather strip helps keep wind, leaves, and rain outside.
- Quality springs for precision, balance and safety, whatever the door size.
- Superior metal componentry to ensure long life and smooth operation.
- Suitable for automation
- Available in any of the garage door colorbond range
- Can be Powder Coated to match any individual colour scheme. www.duluxpowdercoating.com.au
- Available in a wide range of styles to complement any home.
Sectional doors offer you greater scope in design and finish. Some examples of finishes, are western red cedar, polycarbonate, powder coated steel, various specialty timbers, acrylics, louvres and glass to name a few. For CUSTOM DOOR information, click here.
GEORGIAN WINDOW STYLES
SOMERSET WINDOW STYLES