Tropical Cabins can be utilized as holiday accommodation at resorts, bed & breakfast retreat's and day spas or as extra room for your guest's, a games room, office or work area. Resort style living at its finest.
Thatching has become the most attractive and natural form of roofing available. Its flexibility proves it almost limitless concerning shape and design. Thatch provides excellent insulation at extreme temperatures and gives you that open, natural style that makes it so unique.
Premium Outdoor Products’ highly skilled team of professional tradesman, ensures a trouble free installation. Let us do all the work for you.
Cabins include the following standard features:
- 100% Waterproof thatch Roof
- Thatch exposed resort style ceiling which are one of the best natural insulated roofs on the market today
- 2.1m high walls with a 35 degree pitched roof
- Structural f5 framing
- Natural beautiful cedar or merbau weatherboards
- Yellow tongue flooring or merbau flooring
- Structural subfloor with plinth board and step
- Solid timber entrance door with keyed entrance lock
- Solid timber windows
- Long life roofing due to double thatching system
- Thatch natural aesthetic beauty
- Shade from the sun and shelter from the rain.
- Low maintenance
- Replaceable, interchangeable panels with various combinations.
- Durability, long life-span
- Low labour requirements
- The main benefit of thatch is its natural insulation qualities, outside heat can be reduced up to 10 to 15 degrees celsius
- The internal aspect of the roof is very decorative and requires no ceiling lining
- Thatch breathes naturally to provide the ultimate in shade products, with cooler shade properties than tin, clay and concrete tiles
- High insulation value provides the coolest shade in summer and retains the heat in winter
- 100% UV protection
- Tropical thatch thatched roof systems provide the ultimate in aesthetic appearance, blending in perfectly with our environment and with versatility of design and dimensions to suit your needs
- The thatch roof also allows any trapped heat or moisture to escape due to its ability to breathe, being a natural product
All our thatch cabins can include the following optional extras:
- Windows many styles
- Doors - Timber Entrance, Classic External, Glass Sliding, Fly Screen, Security Door, Cavity Sliding, Swinging Doors
- Traditionally carved doors
- Bathrooms – shower (frameless and semi-frameless), toilets and accessories, use of natural stone products
- Built In Robes
- Electrical- air conditioning, fans, interior and exterior lighting
- Protections Energy Ratings, Building Plans and Permits - Termite Protection/sqm, Engineering Plans and Specs, Building Permit Fee, Building Permit - Main Dwelling 5 star energy rating specs fee, Home Warranty Insurance